This edition of the Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts developments associated with laser light in dental treatment, rare earth element recovery, and diabetes treatment. The TOE also focuses on advancements in syngas-based fuel production from coal and AI-based traffic management solution.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Lasers, Power Generation, Diabetes Treatment, and AI-based Traffic Management
- Strengthening Teeth Via Laser
- Eco-friendly Power Generation Using Syngas
- Smart Microneedle Patch for Type 2 Diabetes
- Low-cost Rare Earth Element Recovery from Electronics and Coal Ash
- Artificial Intelligence-based Tool for Efficient Traffic Management