A growing belief that "nature knows best" is driving growth in drinks that seek to respect and preserve the benefits of their essential ingredients.
Insights Briefing: Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks looks at the technologies and marketing techniques enabling introduction of drinks that are perceived as fresher, tastier, purer and more wholesome.
Supported by the latest insights and data from the author, Insights Briefing: Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks reveals how companies are exploiting emerging ingredients and new production methods to reinvigorate and drive premiumisation within juices, smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks categories.
Key questions answered:
- What are the trends and opportunities I should be aware of in raw & cold pressed drinks?
- How do concepts such as clean label, localism and seasonality align to the raw & cold pressed trend?
- Why are raw & cold pressed drinks perceived as ‘healthier’ and 'tastier' than traditional alternatives?
- What marketing claims are used to promote raw & cold pressed drinks?"
1."Cold pressed" and "raw" juice - explainer
2. High pressure processing - explainer
3. "Raw" and "cold-pressed" drinks are a growing area of NPD
4. "Raw" and "cold-pressed" drinks are "natural", "fresh" and "delicious"; leading claims in new "raw" and "cold pressed" launches
5. "Raw" and "cold-pressed" drinks evoke quality crafted, seasonal, local and organic produce
6. "Concentrated" ingredients tout nutritional advantages
7. "Raw" and "cold-pressed" drinks are associated with superfoods and defined health benefits
8. Beyond fruit juice - cacao and coconut are emerging ‘raw’ ingredients; selected ingredients in "raw" and "cold pressed" drinks launches
Appendix: References; Related Research; Scope & Methodology