This intensive 2-Day program will share innovative controlled and modified drug release strategies that will benefit your current and future product pipelines.
Learn directly from industry’s leading experts and hear unique case study sessions and take-home examples to enhance your product pipeline. Gather insights into the latest technologies and methods in improving drug release mechanisms, maximizing exposure, and reducing time-to-market. Additionally, this must-attend event will showcase the latest regulatory guidance updates and the implications for the industry.
- Localized & targeted delivery
- Pediatric dosage forms & delivery
- QBD Strategy
- Novel alliance management strategies
- Enhancing patient adherence for drug delivery
- Evaluating innovations in oral drug formulation and delivery technologies
- Implementing innovative strategies around drug / device combinations
- Advances in ocular delivery
- Parenteral routes of administration
- Topical and Transdermal Delivery
- Combining In-Vivo animal models with physiologically-based PBPK modeling
- Modified release technologies for product lifecycle extensions
Benefits of Attending:
- 70+ Industry-led Speakers
- 200 Senior Participants
- 10+ Networking Hours
Engage in dynamic conversation with your industry peers at our multiple networking sessions, and takeaway novel controlled and modified release strategies, which could speed up time to market and save your organization millions.
Esmaiel Jabbri, PhD.
Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of South Carolina
René Holm, PhD.
Head and Scientific Director, Liquids & Parenterals, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Nicholas Warne, PhD.
Senior Director, Formulation, Pfizer, Inc.
Pharmaceutical, biotech and academic professionals specializing in:
- Drug Delivery
- Formulation / Pre-Formulation
- Medicinal / Analytical / Solid state Chemistry
- Preclinical / Analytical Development
- Product Enhancement / Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Discovery
- Life-Cycle / Portfolio Management
- Partnering, Licensing & Alliance Management
- Intellectual Property
- Process R&D
Venue to be announced shortly.