Drug delivery strategy plays a major role within the future potential success of your product. Whether nurturing a new compound or developing a line of generic products, choosing the most effective delivery strategy can open the door to both opportunities, and hurdles.
With an increasing diversity of compounds addressing more drug targets, the available range and sophistication of delivery technologies has expanded with the goal of increasing the successful rate of new chemical entities. Peptides, proteins, and nucleic acids also face similar delivery challenges.
This summit will showcase innovative delivery strategy examples from the industry’s leading delivery experts and manufacturers. With formulation playing a major role in the successes of a product, the right delivery platform, partnership sourcing and management of collaborations will be explored through a combination of novel case examples, keynote sessions and networking activities. Additionally, hear future regulatory and delivery technology updates, which will keep you ahead of the curve with your products.
- Localized & targeted delivery
- Pediatric dosage forms & delivery
- QBD Strategy
- Novel alliance management strategies
- Enhancing patient adherence for drug delivery
- Evaluating innovations in oral drug formulation and delivery technologies
- Implementing innovative strategies around drug / device combinations
- Advances in ocular delivery
- Parenteral routes of administration
- Topical and Transdermal Delivery
- Modified release technologies for product lifecycle extensions
Niya Bowers, PhD.
Deputy Director, Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Esmaiel Jabbri, PhD.
Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of South Carolina
Marian Gindy, PhD.
Director, Parenteral Products Development, Merck & Co.
Pharmaceutical, biotech and academic professionals specializing in:
- Drug Delivery
- Formulation / Pre-Formulation
- Medicinal / Analytical / Solid state Chemistry
- Preclinical / Analytical Development
- Product Enhancement / Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Discovery
- Life-Cycle / Portfolio Management
- Partnering, Licensing & Alliance Management
- Intellectual Property
- Process R&D
Venue to be announced shortly.