The restructuring and stabilization of the Singaporean economy is indicative of various forms of technology investments enterprises are likely to explore over the next two years. Furthermore, growth of sectors such as manufacturing, construction, wholesale and retail trade, and transportation are giving further boost to the economy.
- As part of its smart nation initiative, the Singaporean government is spending US$1.7 billion for Smart Nation apps, and is partnering with small businesses and startups to develop technologies.
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to jointly enhance Singapore’s cyber security capabilities and workforce.
- Singaporean government is planning to adopt a private cloud solution called Central G-Cloud for services like government web service exchange and gateways to SingPass and e-Payment services.
- Understand how the Singaporean enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how Singaporean dollar are being allocated by Singaporean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Singaporean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, mobility management, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Singaporean enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Singaporean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
- Key findings
- Key implications for ICT vendors
- Executive summary
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- Hardware budget breakdown
- Software budget breakdown
- Third-party IT services expe