Infotainment Systems segment constitutes a major share in the automotive interior market
Infotainment systems is the largest segment of the automotive interiors market. The European region is the most significant market for automotive infotainment systems due to the presence of manufacturing facilities of largest premium automakers and the fastest growing market for these systems is the Asia-Pacific region. Also, the demand for premium vehicles is increasing in China and India supported by high economic growth rates in these countries which are also among the largest automotive markets in the world. Infotainment systems will play a major role in advanced automobiles such as connected cars and autonomous vehicles for navigation, connectivity, safety, and comfort. The market for infotainment systems will be further strengthened by investment being made by automakers and tech companies. For example, Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd. has announced a strategic partnership with TTTech and has promised to invest around USD 90 million for the development of autonomous and ADAS technologies in which the primary components will be infotainment systems.
Major Players: JOHNSON CONTROLS, MAGNA INTERNATIONAL, PANASONIC CORP and DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market:
June, 2017: CVC Capital Partners has agreed to acquire Pasubio, a specialised provider of premium leather for the automotive industry, from the Pretto family. Pasubio supplies leather interiors for the premium segment for clients like Jaguar Land Rover Group, Volkswagen Group (Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Skoda), FCA Group (Maserati and Alfa Romeo), BMW and PSA.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Provides latest insights into the global automotive interior industry.
- Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the automotive interior market.
- Analyzes the market scenario with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Forecasts the market value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints.
- Provides insights on how increasing penetration of electronics in automotive will transform the interiors.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Vehicle Light-Weighting
5.1.2 Increasing Role of Electronics In Automobiles
5.2.1 Slow Economic Growth in the Latin American and Eastern European Region
5.3.1 Emergence of Autonomous Vehicles
6. Automotive Interiors Market, Segmented By Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Vehicles
6.2 Commercial Vehicles
7. Automotive Interiors Market, Segmented By Component
7.2 Infotainment Systems
7.3 Interior Lighting
7.4 Body Panels
8. Automotive Interiors Market, Segmented By Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.4 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Adient Plc.
10.2 Toyota Boshuku Corporation
10.3 Magna International Inc
10.5 Lear Corporation
10.6 Hyundai Mobis Co
10.7 Panasonic Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- Toyota Boshuku Corporation
- Magna International Inc
- Lear Corporation
- Hyundai Mobis Co
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Kenwood Limited
- Garmin Limited
- Robert Bosch GmbH