"Fuel Cards in Slovakia 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovakia.
The value of the fuel card market will grow annually between 2017 and 2022 totaling €1,110.1m as fuel prices continue to rise.
- The total number of service stations in Slovakia decreased by 0.6% in 2016 totalling 687 service stations.
- Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 259,615 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes declined by 0.7% in 2016 after rising 7.4% in 2015.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 82.9% of fuel card volumes in 2016 as offer either a large domestic site network or a range of international card services.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Slovakian fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Competitor Card Analysis