"Tobacco Company Profile - KT&G", is an analytical company report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers company size and structure along with brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
KT&G is the leading challenger to the big four cigarette companies. Originally the national tobacco company of South Korea, KT&G has conducted a large global expansion in tobacco and has diversified into numerous sectors in South Korea.
- KT&G sales in 2016 were 48.7 billion pieces
- In 2015 international sales exceeded its' domestic sales for the first time
- The company controls 59.2% of the South Korean cigarette market as of 2016 data
- Its major export markets include the UAE, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Russia.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Key Company Facts
3. Corporate Structure
4. Financial Highlights
5. Cigarette Business Review
5.2. South Korea
5.3. International Markets
6. Other Tobacco Business
7. Non-Tobacco Business
8. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance
9.1. What is this Report About?
9.2. Product Category Coverage
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Company Facts
Table 2: KT&G Subsidiaries, 2015
Table 3: KT&G: Consolidated Financial Highlights, Won Billion, 2005-2016
Table 4: KT&G: Consolidated Balance Sheet, Won Million, 2011-2016 (1) Assets
Table 5: KT&G: Consolidated Balance Sheet, Won Million, 2011-2016 (2) Liabilities
Table 6: Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income, Won Million, 2011-2016
Table 7: KT&G: Operating Results by Business, KT&G and KTC, Won Billion, 2011-2016
Table 8: KT&G: Global Cigarette Sales & Share Development, Billion Pieces, 2000-2016
Table 9: South Korea: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volume, Billion Pieces, 2000-2016f
Table 10: KT&G: Brand Shares, % Volume, 2009
Table 11: Domestic Brand Portfolio, 2015
Table 12: KT&G: Overseas Cigarette Sales Breakdown, Billion Pieces, 2010-2016
Table 13: KT&G: International Sales by Region, % Volume, 2003-2016
Table 14: KT&G: Overseas Plants, Capacity, Employees, Key Brands, 2016
Table 15: KT&G: Export Brand Portfolio, 2015
Table 16: KT&G: Cigars, Brand Portfolio
List of Figures
Figure 1: KT&G - Organization Chart, 2017
Figure 2: Methodology