"Tobacco Company Profile - NKGTC, 2017", is an analytical company report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers company size and structure along with brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
North Korea General Tobacco Company is the state owned tobacco monopoly organization in North Korea. The company focusses exclusively on this country and almost exclusively on cigarettes, although market leadership has been lost to a joint Chinese-North Korea venture from Jilin Tobacco.
- NKGTC's net annual sales in 2016 were 8.60 billion pieces
- The company is 100% state owned by North Korea
- The company controls around 45% of the North Korean market, with the only exports being due to pirate activity
- The North Korean State holds a share in all of NKGTC's competitors as well
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Key Company Facts
3. Corporate Structure
4. Business Profile Review
4.2. North Korea
4.3. International Markets
5. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance
6.1. What is this Report About?
6.2. Product Category Coverage
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Company Facts
Table 2: NKGTC: Global Cigarette Sales & Share, 2000-2016
Table 3: NKGTC: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volume, 2000-2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology