Objectives of the Presentation:
- Why employee engagement and customer satisfaction matters?
- If organizations better engage and enable their employees, how quickly can they expect to see gains in customer satisfaction and sales?
- To what extent do more positive customer outcomes also reinforce employee engagement levels?
- How companies must plan, socialize, and reinforce engagement in ways that drive improved customer experience outcomes
- What to do when your customers are your coworkers?
- How internal social activity can sustain and deepen employee engagement initiatives?
Delivering a great customer experience requires employee 'commitment' over and above 'satisfaction' to the organization. Many studies support the alignment of Employee Engagement and profits, employee retention, absenteeism and turnover, sales and customer satisfaction. This webinar will guide you how the engagement strategies are influenced for sustaining more successful culture transformation efforts.
- Understand the connection between employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Correlation between more engaged employees and better performance on business and customer metrics
- Engaging noncustomer-facing employees in the process
- Insights that can help you build a stronger business case for engaging and enabling employees and maximize the return on your investments
- Best Practices that leverage employee engagement to provide better customer experience
- Many more examples and recommendations on how to sustain customer experience focus through employee engagement
The CEOs Coach ,
David Rohlander, Inc
David's passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That's why he wrote, "The CEO Code," a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write "IDIOT'S GUIDES: Management Skills" released in December 2014.
David has "been there & done that" in the military, academia and business. His experience and expertise enable him to deliver for you:
IMPACT - When you survive bullets and missiles on 208 combat missions as a USAF fighter pilot it gives you an edge, a focus and a "can do" attitude.
RELEVANCE - Understanding people comes from knowledge, (MBA in Finance, grad work with Peter Drucker and years of university teaching.) Experience (Merrill Lynch, built three companies and coaching CEOs and executives.) Expertise (perpetual student, disciplined listener and professional speaking for over 30 years + lots of practice.)
RESULTS - 85% of David's new business comes from referrals. There is no higher tribute a client can give than to refer a friend or colleague. He is dedicated to getting you great results and believes that is the best marketing he could possibly do.