CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the principles and terminology of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013, the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
PMI® members gain many benefits from being part of the world’s largest project manager member association. They can stay tuned to what is happening locally, regionally and globally in the project management profession by reading all the industry publications delivered directly to their inbox. PMI® members can also access thousands of e-books, articles, white papers, trade publications and more to keep their project skills sharp
What you will learn
- Learn right skills in project management
- Be adept in project preparation and planning proficiency
- Gain insights into project executing, monitoring, controlling and management
- Be thorough in estimating project activity costs
- Achieve quality management and quality assurance at every stage
- Get a grip on resourcing, leading and managing a project team
- Be on top with accurate forecast and planning for unexpected downturns
- Master internationally used project management terms, definitions, and processes
- 23 total hours of blended learning (classroom + e-learning)
- 23 PDUs
- Scenarios and case studies
- Industry expert and certified trainers
- Tips and techniques to clear Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification
On successful completion of this course, follow steps mentioned below to earn your CAPM® credential.
- Please register and log in to PMI®’s online system to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM® application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM®Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for Project Management Institute membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI®membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI®is not going to refund the difference.
The CAPM® exam is a 3-hour multiple choice paper consisting of 150 questions. 135 are scored and the other 15 are pre-test, and will not be scored.
- Project management
- Project scope management
- Project integration management
- Quality management
- Time and cost management
- Project risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Human resource management