Our BCW course is designed to provide you with a practical understanding on how to write compelling business cases to best suit organizational objectives and achieve targets. Sharpen your presentation skills and get the stakeholders on your side through our Business case writing training.
Avail the benefits of this course from anywhere and get trained by the best faculties. The online course for Business Case Writing is offered at very reasonable prices so that there is no limit to your learning and growth. This 8 hours course packs in all the information you will need to create compelling business cases that are comprehensive and persuasive.
On successful completion of this BCW course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
What you will learn:
- Learn to define the project
- Understand how to analyze, outline and communicate a business case effectively in writing to meet organizational requirements
- Learn to identify and compare costs and advantages of alternative solutions to the problem
- Learn to apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate potential problems
- Learn to work out alternate solutions based on existing resources
- Learn to communicate and present the business case effectively to critical stakeholders to gain acceptance
- 8 PDUs and 8 CDUs
- Comprehensive downloadable courseware
- In-depth case studies for better retention
- Extensive references for further reading
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Case
- Where does the business case fit in our business model?
- Business Case Principles
- Planning your Business Case - a summary
- How to identify stakeholders’ needs and align your business case with strategic requirements
- Strategies for developing a successful business case
- Identify market potential and compare market ratings of competitors
- Gather inputs including business capabilities and risks involved in the proposed business
- Elements that make up a persuasive argument for the business case
- Build a compelling case supported by data, tables and so on
- Business Case Study writing tips and effective presentation
- Use of appropriate language, which is consistent and credible without being biased
- Typical Business Case Template
- Business Case Checklist
- Why Business cases fail, how to give just enough detail but not too much
- Business Case Writing session & creative discussion