On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from the course provider.
What you will learn:
- Learn the use of tools such as purpose alignment model, Kano analysis and value stream mapping
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a BA and contribution to the project lifecycle
- Learn how to build a product road map and ensure that it corroborates with business outcomes
- Build efficient backlogs that are populated progressively
- Grasp fundamentals of story mapping, prioritization and backlog grooming to build a release plan
- Define business needs, objectives and identify benefits
- Gather and analyse requirements, prioritize, define and map and communicate requirements
- Understand industry best practices for designing and deploying an effective Agile Business Analysis process
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Comprehensive, downloadable courseware
- In-depth case studies for better retention
- Games and retrospectives to teach practical aspects.
This course is very hands-on with many practical examples and exercises allowing participants with differing levels of Business Analysis experience to learn about Agile. Participants will leave with knowledge and skills to work as an effective Business Analyst/developer as part of an Agile team.
- Introduction to Agile & the "Manifesto"
- The Agile BA ‘mindset’ and what does Agile mean for Business Analysts
- Enterprise analysis and the roadmap
- Requirements analysis on Agile projects
- An introduction to the Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide
- Introduction to Scrum
- - Backlogs/Sprint planning & Execution/Roles & Responsibilities/Techniques
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- - User stories/Release planning & Execution/Roles & Responsibilities/Techniques
- - Queues/The Kanban board/Roles & Responsibilities/Techniques
- Agile Estimation and Levels of Planning
- Agile Knowledge Areas mapped to the BABOK
- Agile Techniques including the application of Tools and Templates, including Business Capability Analysis/Personas/Value Stream Mapping
- Story decomposition, elaboration & mapping
- User stories and Storyboarding
- Backlog management/Value Definition/Kano analysis/MoSCoW prioritization
- Estimation/Planning workshops/Collaborative games/Retrospectives
- Agile Business Analysis elicitation techniques/ "lean" documentation.