Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts can work as a team member in a Six Sigma Project Team. They are responsible for monitoring and evaluating work progress and process enhancements. They work to support, or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt. Six Sigma certified professionals work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems, and creating a high performance organization.
This course will give you a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt topics in a comprehensive manner. Thousands of companies across the world have discovered the far-reaching benefits of this methodology; with this certification you can gain valuable insights into the techniques, metrics and basic improvement methodologies.
What you will learn:
- The principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- How to gather data, and participate in problem solving
- An understanding of processes, in order to provide assistance to achieve organizational objectives
- To start the first statistical process improvement initiative
- To identify and control wasteful processes
- To evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality
- Evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively
- To give data to, and assist Green Belts and Black Belts
- To increase profitability using Six Sigma methodology
- 8 hours instructor-led course
- 8 PDUs
- Downloadable e-book
- End-to-end support via phone, email and chat
There are no prerequisites for attending the course or taking up the exam.
There are no prerequisites required to sit for the IASSC Certified Yellow Belt™ (ICYB™)
In order to achieve IASSC Certified Yellow Belt™ (ICYB™) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Yellow Belt™ (ICYB™) Exam and achieve a passing score.
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam™ is a 2 hours long closed book proctored exam, and all the 60 questions are in the multiple choice format. KnowledgeHut will book the exam for you, or will send you an Exam voucher.
The minimum passing score to gain the certification is 230 points out of a total 300 points.
- Define Phase: The Basics of Six Sigma
- Define Phase: The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Define Phase: Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Define Phase: The Lean Enterprise
- Measure Phase: Process Definition
- Measure Phase: Six Sigma Statistics
- Measure Phase: Measurement System Analysis
- Measure Phase: Process Capability
- Control Phase: Lean Controls
- Control Phase: Six Sigma Control Plans