Qualified physicians medical addresses in Excel
157,500 medical practitioners in 29 specialties including salutation, title/academy, Degree, telephone, and fax number.
Unlimited data export possible.
The address database for the healthcare industry.
This database offers an address reference for doctors. These are not just healers for patients, but also entrepreneurs. After all, doctors want only the best for their patients and are therefore also an ideal contact for those in working in medical technology, for pharmacies and for drug manufacturers. Doctors are becoming high-powered consumers and that's why doctors are in high demand.
With the database you can buy medical addresses/company addresses. Thus, you will find the dentists that you want to address without any major problems. Of course, if you buy the company addresses, also the internists, veterinarians and much more are included. With this database you can have the confidence in a partner who knows exactly what is important to you, whether you are a pharmaceutical representative, manager in a hospital or otherwise. This address database has been filled with a lot of effort and is constantly updated, so you can buy company addresses, which are considered top addresses throughout Germany.
Whether it is about specific therapeutic priorities, whether you want to find pharmacies by catchment or more. Thanks to the doctors' addresses database, you do not have to make a perfect list yourself for hours, you can buy company addresses in just a few minutes.
Qualified doctors in Germany
- Number of records: 157,500
- Format: Microsoft Excel
- Existing data:
- Title Mr. Mrs)
- Title 2 (e.g. Dr., Professor)
- Letter address (eg. Dear Dr. Mair)
- Title/Academy. Degree (Dr. med.)
- First given name
- Street, house number
- Federal state
- Fax (at approx. 66%)
- Optional e-mail address (approx. 28%)
- Further education and emphasis
- Including family doctor's names
The following subject areas are listed:
- General Medicine/Practitioner
- Doctor (without field of specialization)
- Gynaecology or obstetrics
- Ear, nose and throat medicine
- Skin and/or STDs
- Human genetics
- Internal Medicine
- Children's and Adolescent medicine
- Laboratory medicine
- Microbiology or Virology
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Nuclear medicine
- Physical and rehabilitative medicine
- Psychiatry or psychotherapy
- Psychosomatic Medicine or psychotherapy
- Transfusion Medicine