The 'Global Insurer Footprint: Talanx AG' report provides analysis of each product category for countries in which Talanx AG operates, and comparative analysis with its competitors.
It provides country-specific data for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on Talanx AG's global operations, its financial performance, country dynamics and competitive advantage.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Talanx AG by country of operation:
- It provides historical values by country for Talanx AG for the latest five years.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key countries in which Talanx AG operates.
- It compares Talanx AG with its competitors in each country of operation.
- It outlines recent developments related to Talanx AG in all its countries of operation.
- Make strategic business decisions with reference to Talanx AG's profile and global operations by country, including its financial performance, recent developments and market share.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Talanx AG's countries of operation.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Talanx AG's countries of operation.
- Gain insights into Talanx AG's operations and its impact on the industry's competitive environment.
- Country-specific analysis of Talanx AG's operations, with key performance indicators
- Comparison of the top 10 insurers in Talanx's countries of operation, with premium trends
- Talanx's modes of operation by country, and its position in its countries of operation
- Country-specific analysis of the company’s product portfolio in comparison to its competitors
1 Australia Operations
2 Hong Kong Operations
4 India Operations
5 Japan Operations
6 Singapore Operations
7 Vietnam Operations
North America Operations
1 Canada Operations
South and Central America Operations
1 The US Operations
2 Argentina Operations
3 Brazil Operations
3 Chile Operations
6 Mexico Operations
7 Peru Operations
8 Uruguay Operations
Europe, Middle East and Africa Operations
1 Austria Operations
2 Czech Republic Operations
3 Denmark Operations
4 Germany Operations
5 Humgary Operations
6 Ireland OPerations
7 Italy Operations
8 Netherlands Operations
9 Poland Operations
10 Russia Operations
11 South Africa Operations
12 Switzerland Operations
13 Turkey Operations
14 The UK Operations
About the Publisher