2. Basic seabed mechanisms;
3. Soil response in marine sediments under combined loading of waves and currents;
4. Integrated model for wave-seabed interactions around caisson-type breakwaters;
5. Mechanics of wave-seabed-pipeline interactions;
6. Wave-seabed interaction around breakwater heads;
7. Seabed instability around offshore wind turbine foundations;
8. Physical modeling: one-dimensional compressive tests.
Dong-Sheng Jeng is a Professor at the Griffith School of Engineering, Queensland. His main research interests include coastal and ocean modelling, offshore geotechnics, and wave-seabed-structure interactions around marine infrastructure, which he has been studying for over twenty years. Alongside his research, he has authored or co-authored over 250 journal articles, and is an associate editor for a number of journals in the offshore engineering field.