Florida Construction Defect Litigation covers a variety of topics and issues, including the legal frame-work within which construction defect claims are addressed, typical claims and defenses, contractual considerations, standards of care for contractors and design professionals, the applicability of insurance and surety bonds, the role of experts, arbitration of claims, and finally meditation of construction claims.
- Architects and engineers
- Developers, owners, and contractors
- Real estate and construction attorneys
- Personal injury attorneys
- Insurance defense firms
- Insurance and surety companies
- Libraries (both legal and public)