An Insider's Guide to Pennsylvania’s Judiciary and Courthouses.
Biographical and contact information on every judge, district judge, and administrative law judge in the state, including private practice background, professional memberships, political party affiliation, as well as contact information for key staff and law clerks.
Judges provided information regarding their own rules on decorum, motion practice, special practices and procedures, and suggestions to lawyers. This information provides the judges’ perspectives in an effort to assist the attorneys appearing before them.
We’ve also included critical fee information for the various courts throughout the state, along with contact information for key court personnel and officers.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Immigration Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (including Internal Operating Procedures)
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania (including Internal Operating Procedures)
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania (including Internal Operating Procedures)
- Court of Judicial Discipline
- Courts of Common Pleas and County Information (including ALL county fee schedules)
- Philadelphia Municipal/Traffic Court
- Magisterial District Judges
- Administrative Law Judges
Liquor Control Board
Public utility Commission
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Unites States Merit Protection System
Unites States Social Security Administration