The report on bio-succinic acid market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bio-succinic acid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bio-succinic acid market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global bio-succinic acid market is segmented on the basis of Process Type, Application, and End-User.
Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type
- Electrodialysis Process
- Ammonium Sulphate Process
- Direct Crystallization Process
- Polybutylene Succinate
- Polyester Polyols
- olymer and Esters
- 1,4 Butanediol
- Solvents & Coatings
- Chemical Industry
- Personal Care
- North America
- BASF SA
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd
- Roquette Freres S.A.
- Corbion N.V.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of bio-succinic acid market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in bio-succinic acid market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global bio-succinic acid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market
4. Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type 2018 - 2024
4.1 Electrodialysis Process
4.2 Ammonium Sulphate Process
4.3 Direct Crystallization Process
5. Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Application 2018 - 2024
5.1 Polybutylene Succinate
5.2 Polyester Polyols
5.4 olymer and Esters
5.5 1, 4 Butanediol
5.6 Solvents & Coatings
6. Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market by End-User 2018 - 2024
6.3 Chemical Industry
6.5 Personal Care
7. Global Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type
7.1.2 North America Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Application
7.1.3 North America Bio-Succinic Acid Market by End-User
7.1.4 North America Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type
7.2.2 Europe Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Application
7.2.3 Europe Bio-Succinic Acid Market by End-User
7.2.4 Europe Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Bio-Succinic Acid Market by End-User
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Process Type
7.4.2 RoW Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Application
7.4.3 RoW Bio-Succinic Acid Market by End-User
7.4.4 RoW Bio-Succinic Acid Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 BASF SA
8.2 Mitsubishi Chemical
8.3 Mitsui & Co. Ltd
8.8 Roquette Freres S.A.
8.10 Corbion N.V.