The report on hydroponics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hydroponics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hydroponics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hydroponics market is segmented on the basis of vegetable type, distribution channel and farming type.
Global Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
- Grocery Stores
- Unorganized Small Stores
- Whole Food And Specialty Stores
- Modern Trade (hypermarket/supermarket)
- Indoor Farming
- Outdoor Farming
- American Hydroponics, Inc.
- Argus Controls
- Bright Farms
- Circle Fresh Farms
- Hydrofarm, Inc.
- Greentech Agro, Llc
- Lumigrow, Inc
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Pegasus agritech
- Terra Tech
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hydroponics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hydroponics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global hydroponics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hydroponics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hydroponics Market
4. Global Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
5. Global Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
5.1. Grocery Stores
5.2. Unorganized Small Stores
5.3. Whole Food and Specialty Stores
5.4. Modern Trade (hypermarket/supermarket)
6. Global Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
6.1. Indoor Farming
6.2. Outdoor Farming
7. Global Hydroponics Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
7.1.2. North America Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.3. North America Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
7.1.4. North America Hydroponics Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
7.2.2. Europe Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
7.2.3. Europe Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
7.2.4. Europe Hydroponics Market by Country
7.3. Latin America
7.3.1. Latin America Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
7.3.2. Latin America Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
7.3.3. Latin America Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
7.3.4. Latin America Hydroponics Market by Country
7.4.1. Asia-Pacific Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
7.4.2. Asia-Pacific Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
7.4.3. Asia-Pacific Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
7.4.4. Asia-Pacific Hydroponics Market by Country
7.5.1. RoW Hydroponics Market by Vegetable Type
7.5.2. RoW Hydroponics Market by Distribution Channel
7.5.3. RoW Hydroponics Market by Farming Type
7.5.4. RoW Hydroponics Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. American Hydroponics, Inc.
8.2. Argus Controls
8.3. Bright Farms
8.4. Circle Fresh Farms
8.5. Hydrofarm, Inc.
8.6. Greentech Agro, Llc
8.7. Lumigrow, Inc
8.8. Koninklijke Philips Nv
8.9. Pegasus Agritech
8.10. Terra Tech