The report on herbal tea market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global herbal tea market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global herbal tea market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global herbal tea market is segmented on the basis of type, packaging type and form.
Global Herbal Tea Market by Type
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Yellow Tea
- Carton Packs
- Herbal Tea Bags
- Herbal Tea Paper Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Instant Premixes
- Liquid And Powdered RTD
- Associated British Foods (ABF)
- Adagio Teas
- Dilmah Tea
- Tata Global Beverages (TGB)
- Global Herbitech
- Green Earth Products Pvt Ltd
- Buddha’s Herbs
- Martin Bauer Group
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of herbal tea market .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in herbal tea market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global herbal tea market . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Herbal Tea Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Herbal Tea Market
4. Global Herbal Tea Market by Type
4.1. Black Tea
4.2. Green Tea
4.3. Yellow Tea
5. Global Herbal Tea Market by Packaging Type
5.1. Carton Packs
5.2. Herbal Tea Bags
5.3. Herbal Tea Paper Pouches
5.4. Loose Tea
6. Global Herbal Tea Market by Form
6.1. Instant Premixes
6.2. Liquid and Powdered RTD
7. Global Herbal Tea Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Herbal Tea Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Herbal Tea Market by Packaging Type
7.1.3. North America Herbal Tea Market by Form
7.1.4. North America Herbal Tea Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Herbal Tea Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Herbal Tea Market by Packaging Type
7.2.3. Europe Herbal Tea Market by Form
7.2.4. Europe Herbal Tea Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Herbal Tea Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Herbal Tea Market by Packaging Type
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Herbal Tea Market by Form
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Herbal Tea Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Herbal Tea Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Herbal Tea Market by Packaging Type
7.4.3. RoW Herbal Tea Market by Form
7.4.4. RoW Herbal Tea Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Associated British Foods (ABF)
8.2. Adagio Teas
8.3. Dilmah Tea
8.4. Tata Global Beverages (TGB)
8.7. Global Herbitech
8.8. Green Earth Products Pvt. Ltd.
8.9. Buddha’s Herbs
8.10. Martin Bauer Group