The report on hemp-based food market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hemp-based food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hemp-based food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hemp-based food market is segmented on the basis of type and applications.
Global Hemp-based Food Market by Type
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Whole Hemp Seed
- Hulled Hemp Seed
- Hemp Protein Powder
- Convenience Stores
- Manitoba Harvest
- Braham & Murray
- GIGO Food
- Naturally Splendid
- Mettrum Originals
- Jinzhou Qiaopai Biotech
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hemp-based food market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hemp-based food market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global hemp-based food market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hemp-Based Food Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hemp-Based Food Market
4. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Type
4.1. Hemp Seed Oil
4.2. Whole Hemp Seed
4.3. Hulled Hemp Seed
4.4. Hemp Protein Powder
5. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications
5.2. Convenience Stores
6. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Hemp-Based Food Market by Type
6.1.2. North America Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications
6.1.3. North America Hemp-Based Food Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Hemp-Based Food Market by Type
6.2.2. Europe Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications
6.2.3. Europe Hemp-Based Food Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Hemp-Based Food Market by Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Hemp-Based Food Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Hemp-Based Food Market by Type
6.4.2. RoW Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications
6.4.3. RoW Hemp-Based Food Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.4. Manitoba Harvest
7.5. Braham & Murray
7.6. Gigo Food
7.7. Naturally Splendid
7.9. Mettrum Originals
7.10. Jinzhou Qiaopai Biotech