The report on food logistics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global food logistics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global food logistics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global food logistics market is segmented on the basis of product type and transportation mode.
Global Food Logistics Market by Product Type
- Fish, shellfish, and meat
- Vegetables, fruit, and nuts
- Cereals, bakery, and dairy products
- Coffee, tea, and vegetable oil
- Americold Logistics
- DB Schenker
- C.H. Robinson
- Schneider National
- A.N. Deringer
- Echo Global Logistics
- Evans Distribution
- Hellmann Perishable Logistics
- Matson Logistics
- Odyssey Logistics
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of food logistics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in food logistics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global food logistics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Food Logistics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Food Logistics Market
4. Global Food Logistics Market by Product Type
4.1. Fish, Shellfish, and Meat
4.2. Vegetables, Fruit, and Nuts
4.3. Cereals, Bakery, and Dairy Products
4.4. Coffee, Tea, and Vegetable Oil
5. Global Food Logistics Market by Transportation Mode
6. Global Food Logistics Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Food Logistics Market by Transportation Mode
6.1.2. North America Food Logistics Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Food Logistics Market by Transportation Mode
6.2.2. Europe Food Logistics Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Food Logistics Market by Transportation Mode
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Food Logistics Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Food Logistics Market by Transportation Mode
6.4.2. RoW Food Logistics Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Americold Logistics
7.2. DB Schenker
7.3. C.H. Robinson
7.5. Schneider National
7.7. A.N. Deringer
7.8. Echo Global Logistics
7.9. Evans Distribution
7.10. Hellmann Perishable Logistics
7.11. Matson Logistics
7.12. Odyssey Logistics