The report on micro turbines market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global micro turbines market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global micro turbines market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global micro turbines market is segmented on the basis of rating, application, and end-user.
Global Micro Turbines Market by Rating
- 12-50 kW
- 50-250 kW
- 250-500 kW
- Standby Power
- Combined Heat & Power
- North America
- Capstone Turbine
- Bladon Jets
- Brayton Energy
- Eneftech Innovation
- Ansaldo Energia
- Toyota Turbine and Systems
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of micro turbines market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in micro turbines market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global micro turbines market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Micro Turbines Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Micro Turbines Market
4. Global Micro Turbines Market by Rating 2018 - 2024
4.1 12-50 kW
4.2 50-250 kW
4.3 250-500 kW
5. Global Micro Turbines Market by Application 2018 - 2024
5.1 Standby Power
5.2 Combined Heat & Power
6. Global Micro Turbines Market by End-User 2018 - 2024
7. Global Micro Turbines Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Micro Turbines Market by Rating
7.1.2 North America Micro Turbines Market by Application
7.1.3 North America Micro Turbines Market by End-User
7.1.4 North America Micro Turbines Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Micro Turbines Market by Rating
7.2.2 Europe Micro Turbines Market by Application
7.2.3 Europe Micro Turbines Market by End-User
7.2.4 Europe Micro Turbines Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Micro Turbines Market by Rating
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Micro Turbines Market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Micro Turbines Market by End-User
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Micro Turbines Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Micro Turbines Market by Rating
7.4.2 RoW Micro Turbines Market by Application
7.4.3 RoW Micro Turbines Market by End-User
7.4.4 RoW Micro Turbines Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Capstone Turbine
8.2 Bladon Jets
8.3 Brayton Energy
8.4 Eneftech Innovation
8.6 Ansaldo Energia
8.9 Toyota Turbine and Systems