The report on women's health market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global women's health market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global women's health market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global women's health market is segmented on the basis of treatment type, diseases indication and distribution channel.
Global Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
- Uterine Fibroid
- Post-Menopausal Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Online Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Amgen Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Pfizer, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of women's health market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in women's health market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global women's health market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Women's Health Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Women's Health Market
4. Global Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
4.1.1. Combination Therapy
4.1.2. Parathyroid Hormone Therapy
4.1.3. Thyroid Replacement Therapy Estrogen Therapy
4.1.4. Progestin Therapy
4.2.1. Targeted Therapy Drugs
5. Global Women's Health Market by Diseases Indication
5.3. Uterine Fibroid
5.5. Post-Menopausal Syndrome
5.7. Urinary Tract Infection
6. Global Women's Health Market by Distribution Channel
6.1. Online Pharmacy
6.2. Hospital Pharmacy
6.3. Retail Pharmacy
7. Global Women's Health Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
7.1.2. North America Women's Health Market by Diseases Indication
7.1.3. North America Women's Health Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.4. North America Women's Health Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
7.2.2. Europe Women's Health Market by Diseases Indication
7.2.3. Europe Women's Health Market by Distribution Channel
7.2.4. Europe Women's Health Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Women's Health Market by Diseases Indication
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Women's Health Market by Distribution Channel
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Women's Health Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Women's Health Market by Treatment Type
7.4.2. RoW Women's Health Market by Diseases Indication
7.4.3. RoW Women's Health Market by Distribution Channel
7.4.4. RoW Women's Health Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Novartis Ag
8.2. Merck & Co., Inc.
8.3. Amgen Inc
8.4. Eli Lilly And Company
8.5. Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
8.6. Novo Nordisk A/s
8.8. Pfizer, Inc.