The report on drug discovery technologies market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global drug discovery technologies market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global drug discovery technologies market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global drug discovery technologies market is segmented on the basis of technology type, and end users.
Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type
- High throughput screening
- Bioanalytical instruments
- Others (RNAi, combinatorial chemistry)
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research institutes
- Biotech companies
- North America
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare Ltd.
- Albany Molecular Research Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Arqule Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Bayer Healthcare AG
- Novartis AG
- Astrazeneca plc
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of drug discovery technologies market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in drug discovery technologies market to analyze the trends, developments in the global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global drug discovery technologies market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market
4. Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type 2018 - 2024
4.2 High throughput screening
4.5 Bioanalytical instruments
4.8 Others (RNAi, combinatorial chemistry)
5. Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market by End Users 2018 - 2024
5.1 Biopharmaceutical companies
5.2 Pharmaceutical companies
5.3 Research institutes
5.4 Biotech companies
6. Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type
6.1.2 North America Drug Discovery Technologies Market by End Users
6.1.3 North America Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type
6.2.2 Europe Drug Discovery Technologies Market by End Users
6.2.3 Europe Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Drug Discovery Technologies Market by End Users
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Technology Type
6.4.2 RoW Drug Discovery Technologies Market by End Users
6.4.3 RoW Drug Discovery Technologies Market by Country
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Agilent Technologies, Inc
7.2 Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
7.3 GE Healthcare Ltd.
7.4 Albany Molecular Research Inc.
7.5 Affymetrix Inc.
7.6 Arqule Inc.
7.7 Luminex Corporation
7.8 Bayer Healthcare AG
7.9 Novartis AG
7.10 Astrazeneca plc