The report on specialty fuel additives market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global specialty fuel additives market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global specialty fuel additives market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global specialty fuel additives market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product
- Lubricity improvers
- Deposit control additives
- Cetane improvers
- Cold flow improvers
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Aviation turbine fuel
- North America
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals LLC
- NALCO Champion
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Clariant Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company
- TOTAL SA
- Chemtura Corporation
- Evonik Industries
- Chevron Oronite Company
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of specialty fuel additives market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in specialty fuel additives market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global specialty fuel additives market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market
4. Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product 2018 - 2024
4.2 Lubricity Improvers
4.3 Deposit Control Additives
4.4 Cetane Improvers
4.5 Cold Flow Improvers
4.6 Corrosion Inhibitors
5. Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Application 2018 - 2024
5.1 Aviation Turbine Fuel
6. Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product
6.1.2 North America Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Application
6.1.3 North America Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product
6.2.2 Europe Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Application
6.2.3 Europe Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Application
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Product
6.4.2 RoW Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Application
6.4.3 RoW Specialty Fuel Additives Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Dorf Ketal Chemicals LLC
7.2 NALCO Champion
7.3 Lubrizol Corporation
7.4 Clariant Corporation
7.5 Dow Chemical Company
7.7 TOTAL SA
7.8 Chemtura Corporation
7.9 Evonik Industries
7.10 Chevron Oronite Company