The report on perforating gun market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global perforating gun market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global perforating gun market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global perforating gun market is segmented on the basis of type, depth, well type, and well pressure.
Global Perforating Gun Market by Type
- Wireline Conveyed Casing
- Through Tubing Hollow Carrier
- Through Tubing Strip
- Tubing Conveyed Perforating
- Up to 3,000 ft.
- 3,000-8,000 ft.
- Above 8,000 ft.
- Low Pressure
- High Pressure
- North America
- National Oilwell Varco
- Baker Hughes
- Yellow Jacket Oil Tool
- Hunting PLC
- Core Laboratories
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of perforating gun market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in perforating gun market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global perforating gun market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Perforating Gun Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Perforating Gun Market
4. Global Perforating Gun Market by Type 2018 - 2024
4.1 Wireline Conveyed Casing
4.2 Through Tubing Hollow Carrier
4.3 Through Tubing Strip
4.4 Tubing Conveyed Perforating
5. Global Perforating Gun Market by Depth 2018 - 2024
5.1 Up to 3,000 ft.
5.2 3,000-8,000 ft.
5.3 Above 8,000 ft.
6. Global Perforating Gun Market by Well Type 2018 - 2024
7. Global Perforating Gun Market by Well Pressure 2018 - 2024
7.1 Low Pressure
7.2 High Pressure
8. Global Perforating Gun Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Perforating Gun Market by Type
8.1.2 North America Perforating Gun Market by Depth
8.1.3 North America Perforating Gun Market by Well Type
8.1.4 North America Perforating Gun Market by Well Pressure
8.1.5 North America Perforating Gun Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Perforating Gun Market by Type
8.2.2 Europe Perforating Gun Market by Depth
8.2.3 Europe Perforating Gun Market by Well Type
8.2.4 Europe Perforating Gun Market by Well Pressure
8.2.5 Europe Perforating Gun Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Perforating Gun Market by Type
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Perforating Gun Market by Depth
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Perforating Gun Market by Well Type
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Perforating Gun Market by Well Pressure
8.3.5 Asia-Pacific Perforating Gun Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Perforating Gun Market by Type
8.4.2 RoW Perforating Gun Market by Depth
8.4.3 RoW Perforating Gun Market by Well Type
8.4.4 RoW Perforating Gun Market by Well Pressure
8.4.5 RoW Perforating Gun Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.4 National Oilwell Varco
9.5 Baker Hughes
9.6 Yellow Jacket Oil Tool
9.7 Hunting PLC
9.10 Core Laboratories