The report on non-vascular stents market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global non-vascular stents market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global non-vascular stents market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global non-vascular stents market is segmented on the basis of product.
Global Non-vascular Stents Market by Product
- Urological Stents
- Pulmonary (Airway) Stents
- Gastrointestinal Stents
- North America
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Glaukos Corporation
- Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Synchron Med Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
- Cook Medical
- ELLA - CS, s.r.o.
- HOBBS MEDICAL INC
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of non-vascular stents market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in non-vascular stents market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global non-vascular stents market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Non-vascular Stents Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Non-vascular Stents Market
4. Global Non-vascular Stents Market by Product 2018 - 2024
4.1 Urological Stents
4.2 Pulmonary (Airway) Stents
4.2.1 Silicone Airway Stents
4.2.2 Metallic Airway Stents
4.3 Gastrointestinal Stents
4.3.1 Biliary Stents
4.3.2 Duodenal Stents
4.3.3 Colonic Stents
4.3.4 Pancreatic Stents
4.3.5 Esophageal Stents
5. Global Non-vascular Stents Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
5.1 North America
5.1.1 North America Non-vascular Stents Market by Product
5.1.2 North America Non-vascular Stents Market by Country
5.2.1 Europe Non-vascular Stents Market by Product
5.2.2 Europe Non-vascular Stents Market by Country
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific Non-vascular Stents Market by Product
5.3.2 Asia-Pacific Non-vascular Stents Market by Country
5.4.1 RoW Non-vascular Stents Market by Product
5.4.2 RoW Non-vascular Stents Market by Sub-region
6. Companies Covered
6.1 Boston Scientific Corporation
6.2 Glaukos Corporation
6.3 Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd.
6.4 C. R. Bard, Inc.
6.5 Synchron Med Inc.
6.6 CONMED Corporation
6.8 Cook Medical
6.9 ELLA - CS, S.R.O.
6.10 Hobbs Medical Inc.