The report on microgrid market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global microgrid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global microgrid market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global microgrid market ïs segmented on the basis of power, product, and application.
Global Microgrid Market by Power
- Natural Gas
- Solar PV
- Fuel Cell
- Grid connected
- North America
- Siemens AG
- General Electric
- Eaton Corporation
- NRG International
- Northern Power
- Honeywell International
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of microgrid market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in microgrid market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global microgrid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Microgrid Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Microgrid Market
4. Global Microgrid Market by Power 2018 - 2024
4.1 Natural Gas
4.3 Solar PV
4.5 Fuel Cell
5. Global Microgrid Market by Product 2018 - 2024
5.2 Grid connected
6. Global Microgrid Market by Application 2018 - 2024
7. Global Microgrid Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Microgrid Market by Power
7.1.2 North America Microgrid Market by Product
7.1.3 North America Microgrid Market by Application
7.1.4 North America Microgrid Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Microgrid Market by Power
7.2.2 Europe Microgrid Market by Product
7.2.3 Europe Microgrid Market by Application
7.2.4 Europe Microgrid Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Microgrid Market by Power
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Microgrid Market by Product
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Microgrid Market by Application
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Microgrid Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Microgrid Market by Power
7.4.2 RoW Microgrid Market by Product
7.4.3 RoW Microgrid Market by Application
7.4.4 RoW Microgrid Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Siemens AG
8.2 General Electric
8.5 Eaton Corporation
8.7 NRG International
8.8 Northern Power
8.9 Honeywell International