The report on body sensor market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global body sensor market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global body sensor market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global body sensor market is segmented on the basis of product type, placement type and application.
Global Body Sensor Market by Product Type
- ECG Sensor
- Visual Sensor
- EEG Sensor
- Respiration Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Sports Body
- Man-machine Interface
- Abbott Laboratories
- Apple Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics NV
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of body sensor market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in body sensor market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global body sensor market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Body Sensor Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Body Sensor Market
4. Global Body Sensor Market by Product Type
4.1. ECG Sensor
4.2. Visual Sensor
4.3. EEG Sensor
4.4. Respiration Sensor
4.5. Temperature Sensor
5. Global Body Sensor Market by Placement Type
6. Global Body Sensor Market by Application
6.3. Sports Body
6.4. Man-machine Interface
7. Global Body Sensor Market by Region 2017-2023
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Body Sensor Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Body Sensor Market by Placement Type
7.1.3. North America Body Sensor Market by Application
7.1.4. North America Body Sensor Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Body Sensor Market by Product Type
7.2.2. Europe Body Sensor Market by Placement Type
7.2.3. Europe Body Sensor Market by Application
7.2.4. Europe Body Sensor Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Body Sensor Market by Product Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Body Sensor Market by Placement Type
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Body Sensor Market by Application
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Body Sensor Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Body Sensor Market by Product Type
7.4.2. RoW Body Sensor Market by Placement Type
7.4.3. RoW Body Sensor Market by Application
7.4.4. RoW Body Sensor Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Abbott Laboratories
8.2. Apple Inc.
8.3. Nxp Semiconductors Nv
8.4. Fitbit, Inc.
8.5. Koninklijke Philips N.v.
8.6. Texas Instruments Incorporated
8.7. Stmicroelectronics Nv