The report on global contactless smart card market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global contactless smart card market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global contactless smart card market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global contactless smart card market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- User-friendly interface
- Increased use of electronic purses
- Need to reduce identity duplication
- Demand for tamper-resistant systems.
- Lack of awareness
- High implementation costs
- Complexity of technology
- Growing price-based competition
- Growing adoption of smart cards
- Increased popularity of e-commerce
Global Contactless Smart Card Market by Application
a. Government ID
d. Access control Industrial grade
The companies covered in the report include:
- Advanced Card Systems Ltd
- NXP Semiconductors
- Secura Key
- Infineon Technologies
- Sony FeliCa
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of contactless smart card
2. Complete coverage of all the applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in contactless smart card market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Contactless smart card market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Contactless Smart Card Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Contactless Smart Card Market
4. Global Contactless Smart Card Market by Application (USD Million, Unit Shipment) 2017 - 2023
4.1 Government ID
4.4 Access Control
5. Global Contactless Smart Card Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, Unit Shipment) 2017 - 2023
5.1 North America
5.1.1 North America Contactless Smart Card Market by Application (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.1.2 North America Contactless Smart Card Market by Country (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.2.1 Europe Contactless Smart Card Market by Application (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.2.2 Europe Contactless Smart Card Market by Country (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific Contactless Smart Card Market by Application (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.3.2 Asia-Pacific Contactless Smart Card Market by Country (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
5.4.1 RoW Contactless Smart Card Market by Application (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
5.4.2 RoW Contactless Smart Card Market by Country (USD Million, Unit Shipment)
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Advanced Card Systems Ltd
6.4 NXP Semiconductors
6.5 Secura Key
6.6 Infineon Technologies
6.7 Sony FeliCa