The report on whiskey market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global whiskey market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global whiskey market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global whiskey market is segmented on the basis of product type and application.
Global Whiskey Market by Product Type
- American Whisky
- Canadian Whisky
- Irish Whiskey
- Scotch Whisky
- Bars & Resturant
- Liquor Stores
- Mini Markets
- Online Stores
- Asahi Breweries
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Carlsberg Breweries
- Constellation Spirits
- Distell Group
- Gruppo Campari
- Illva Saronno
- John Distilleries
- Molson Coors
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of whiskey market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in whiskey market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global whiskey market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Whiskey Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Whiskey Market
4. Global Whiskey Market by Product Type
4.1. American Whisky
4.2. Canadian Whisky
4.3. Irish Whiskey
4.4. Scotch Whisky
5. Global Whiskey Market by Application
5.1. Bars & Resturant
5.2. Liquor Stores
5.4. Mini Markets
5.5. Online Stores
6. Global Whiskey Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Whiskey Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Whiskey Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Whiskey Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Whiskey Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Whiskey Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Whiskey Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Whiskey Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Whiskey Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Whiskey Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Whiskey Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Whiskey Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Whiskey Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Arla Foods
7.3. Nestle S.A.
7.6. Groupe Lactalis
7.7. Westland Milk Products
7.8. Armor Proteines
7.9. Amco Proteins
7.10. Frieslandcampina DMV