The report on biodegradable mulch film market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biodegradable mulch film market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biodegradable mulch film market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global biodegradable mulch film market is segmented on the basis of Crop Type, and Raw Material.
Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type
- Grains & oilseeds
- Flowers & plants
- Fruits & vegetables
- Aliphatic-aromatic copolyesters (AAC)
- Thermoplastic starch (TPS)
- Starch blended with polylactic acid (PLA)
- Starch blended with polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
- North America
- Armando Alvarez
- Al-Pack Enterprises Ltd.
- AB Rani Plast OY
- Kingfa Sci & Tech Co Ltd
- BioBag International AS
- AEP Industries Inc.
- RKW SE
- British Polythene Industries PLC
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of biodegradable mulch film market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in biodegradable mulch film market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global biodegradable mulch film market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market
4. Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type 2018 - 2024
4.1 Grains & oilseeds
4.2 Flowers & plants
4.3 Fruits & vegetables
5. Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Raw Material 2018 - 2024
5.1 Aliphatic-Aromatic Copolyesters (AAC)
5.2 Thermoplastic Starch (TPS)
5.3 Starch Blended With Polylactic Acid (PLA)
5.4 Starch Blended With Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
6. Global Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type
6.1.2 North America Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Raw Material
6.1.3 North America Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type
6.2.2 Europe Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Raw Material
6.2.3 Europe Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Raw Material
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Crop Type
6.4.2 RoW Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Raw Material
6.4.3 RoW Biodegradable Mulch Film Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Armando Alvarez
7.2 Al-Pack Enterprises Ltd.
7.4 AB Rani Plast OY
7.6 Kingfa Sci & Tech Co Ltd
7.7 BioBag International AS
7.8 AEP Industries Inc.
7.9 RKW SE
7.10 British Polythene Industries PLC