Increasing incidences of cardiac disorders
Cardiovascular disease are the important cause of the death globally and many people die annually from the cardiovascular diseases than any other cause. According to the WHO 17.7 million people died from the cardiovascular disease which is around 31% of all global deaths and 7.4 million were due to coronary heart disease. These cardiovascular disease are rising due to the unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, tobacco use and excess use of alcohol.
In addition, technological advancement, rising incidence of the chronic obtrusive pulmonary disease (COPD) and increasing number of the cardiac surgeries are fuelling the growth of Global ECMO System Market.
Risk Associated with ECMO Treatment
The ECMO procedure is used to assist the transition from the cardiopulmonary bypass ventilation after heart surgery. There are many risks associated with ECMO machine which are bleeding with the skull and the risk of bleeding is increased if a surgical operation is required as the part of the treatment. Stroke, arteries or veins are being damaged during the ECMO procedure and infection.
In addition, high cost of the ECMO procedure restrict it to be available to some patient which can afford it and presence of alternative techniques other than ECMO are hindering the growth of Global ECMO system Market.
North America to Dominate the Market
The Global ECMO System market is segmented by application of ECMO in various filed such as Cardiac, Respiratory and Extracorporeal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Further, it is also segmented by the type of modality such as Veno-Arterial, Veno-Venous and Arterio-Venous. By geography it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South America. North America dominates the market due to the favorable reimbursement scenario and rising incidence of lung cancer in that region.
Key Developments in the Market
- October, 2017: LivaNova Receives FDA Approvals for SenTiva Device and Next-Generation Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS) Therapy Programming System for Treatment of Epilepsy.
- July, 2017: Castor Branched Aortic Stent-Graft System receives approval from China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) on 11 July 2017.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future Global ECMO System Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The treatment type that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 MARKET DEFINITION
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 CURRENT MARKET SCENARIO
5.2 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES
5.2.1 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
5.2.2 BARGAINING POWER OF CONSUMERS
5.2.3 THREATS OF NEW ENTRANTS
5.2.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT AND SERVICES
5.2.5 COMPETITIVE RIVALRY WITHIN THE INDUSTRY
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS (DROC)
6.1 MARKET DRIVERS
6.1.1 INCREASING INCIDENCES OF CARDIAC DISORDERS
6.1.2 TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
6.2 MARKET RESTRAINTS
6.2.1 RISK ASSOCIATED WITH ECMO TREATMENT
6.2.2 HIGH COST OF THE ECMO PROCEDURE
6.4 KEY CHALLENGES
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 BY APPLICATION
7.1.3 EXTRACORPOREAL CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (ECPR)
7.2 BY MODALITY
7.3 BY GEOGRAPHY
7.3.1 NORTH AMERICA
18.104.22.168 REST OF EUROPE
22.214.171.124 SOUTH KOREA
126.96.36.199 REST OF APAC
7.3.4 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
188.8.131.52 SOUTH AFRICA
184.108.40.206 REST OF MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.3.5 SOUTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
8.2 AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
8.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
9. KEY PLAYERS
9.3 ALUNG TECHNOLOGIES INC
9.5 MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
9.6 LIVANOVA PLC
10. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET