The global non-hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market has been estimated to reach USD 7.45 billion in 2023. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023. North America dominates the market due to the increasing technological advancements.
Increase in public awareness about NHL and robust drug pipeline for the treatment of NHL
Increase in public awareness about NHL and robust drug pipeline for the treatment of NHL is driving the market. Improved diagnostic techniques to detect NHL is positively affecting the market. In addition, increase in prevalence of non hodgin lymphoma is also fuelling the NHL therapeutics market across the globe.
High cost of NHL drugs and side-effects associated with them
High cost of NHL drugs and various complications associated with it is acting as a restraint for non-hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market. Additionally, increasing rituximab resistance, along with the stringent regulatory guidelines are restraining the growth of the market.
North America to dominate the market
The Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics market is segmented by type of treatment and geography. By geography it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South America.
North America dominates the non-hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market due to the increasing technological advancements and the rising incidence of NHL in the country. Asia-Pacific is also expected to propel the non-hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market owing to factors, such as increasing accessibility to healthcare facilities in the region, and increasing prevalence of NHL.
Key Developments in the Market
- In August, 2017 Gilead Sciences, Inc. and Kite Pharma, Inc. announced today that the companies have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Gilead will acquire Kite for $11.9 billion. Kite’s most advanced therapy candidate, axicabtagene ciloleucel, is a CAR T therapy currently under priority review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is expected to be the first to market as a treatment for refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- In November, 2017, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the molecularly targeted therapeutic acalabrutinib (Calquence) from AstraZeneca for treating adults who have an aggressive form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma called mantle cell lymphoma that has progressed despite at least one prior treatment.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Market analysis for the Global Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics Market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the company with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The treatment type that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 MARKET DEFINITION
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 CURRENT MARKET SCENARIO
5.2 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES
5.2.1 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
5.2.2 BARGAINING POWER OF CONSUMERS
5.2.3 THREATS OF NEW ENTRANTS
5.2.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT AND SERVICES
5.2.5 COMPETITIVE RIVALRY WITHIN THE INDUSTRY
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS (DROC)
6.1 MARKET DRIVERS
6.1.1 INCREASING FOCUS ON PRECISION MEDICINE
6.1.2 INCREASING INCIDENCE OF BRAIN CANCER
6.2 MARKET RESTRAINTS
6.2.1 VERY FEW BRAIN CANCER SPECIFIC DRUGS
6.2.2 HIGH COST OF TREATMENT
6.4 KEY CHALLENGES
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 BY CANCER TYPE
18.104.22.168 CHOROID PLEXUS PAPILLOMA
7.1.3 PITUITARY ADENOMA
7.2 BY THERAPEUTICS
7.2.1 RADIATION THERAPY
22.214.171.124 X-RAY THERAPY
126.96.36.199 GAMMA-RAY THERAPY
188.8.131.52 SYSTEMIC CHEMOTHERAPY
184.108.40.206 LOCAL CHEMOTHERAPY
7.2.3 TARGETED THERAPY
7.3 BY GEOGRAPHY
7.3.1 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF EUROPE
18.104.22.168 SOUTH KOREA
22.214.171.124 REST OF APAC
7.3.4 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
126.96.36.199 SOUTH AFRICA
188.8.131.52 REST OF MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.3.5 SOUTH AMERICA
184.108.40.206 REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
8.2 AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
8.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
9. KEY PLAYERS
9.1 F. HOFFMAN LA-ROCHE LTD.
9.4 BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO.
9.6 GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
9.7 BAYER AG
10. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET