Growing Awareness of Health Benefits Triggering the Market’s Growth
Consumers are more inclined toward healthy bakery products that provide high nutritional benefits. Products with labels, such as preservative free, gluten free, cholesterol free, GMO free, low sodium and suitable for diabetic with rich fiber, added protein and calcium, etc., especially in cookies and breads, are gaining consumer attention. In addition, the production of healthier bakery items with the inclusion of fruit and vegetable extracts is expected to contribute to the growth of the bakery market in Qatar during the forecast period. However, the stringent regulations by the Qatar government, improper logistics, and high reliance on import are challenging the Qatari bakery industry, and can lower the sales during the forecast period.
Hypermarkets are Likely to Register the Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
By product type, the Qatari bakery product market has been segmented into breads & rolls, biscuits, cakes, pastries & puffs, and others product types The market was led by the breads & rolls segment, followed by the other product types segment, and the breakfast cereals segment is likely to register a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. By distribution channel, the hypermarket segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
The manufacturers of bakery products in Qatar are trying their best to improve their core goodness values, by producing healthy bakery products with less preservatives and artificial flavors.
MAJOR PLAYERS: MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC., KELLOGG CO., PEPSICO INC., ALMARAI CO. LTD, AMERICANA GROUP, KOREAN BAKERIES WLL, AL ARZ AUTOMATIC BAKERY LLC, SUNBULAH GROUP, BAKEMART LLC, MAGNOLIA BAKERY, GENERAL MILLS, NAPOLI BAKERIES, AL BATEEL BAKERY, SHAHAD AL JAZEERA BAKERY, and MESAIEED BAKERY- QBAKE , amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analysis of the outlook of the market, with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market studied over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Global-, regional-, and country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development during the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Three months analyst support, along with a Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Shifting Consumer Preference toward Wheat Products
4.1.2 Demand for Convenient Baked Goodies
4.2.1 Growing Awareness of Health Benefits
4.2.2 Dependence on Imports
4.3.1 Scope for Technological Advancement
4.3.2 Innovative Product Development
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
4.5.2 Target Market Identification
18.104.22.168 Purchasing Power
22.214.171.124 Demographic Strength and Weakness
126.96.36.199 Spending Patterns
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Bread & Rolls
5.1.3 Pastries & Puffs
5.1.5 Breakfast Cereals
5.1.6 Other Product Types
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.1 Traditional Grocery Retailers
5.2.4 Online Retailers
5.2.5 Independent Small Grocers
5.2.6 Other Distribution Channels
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Mondelez International Inc.
7.2 Kellogg Co.
7.3 PepsiCo Inc.
7.4 Almarai Co. Ltd
7.5 Americana Group
7.6 Korean Bakeries WLL
7.7 Al Arz Automatic Bakery LLC
7.8 Sunbulah Group
7.9 Bakemart LLC
7.10 Magnolia Bakery
7.11 General Mills
7.12 Napoli Bakeries
7.13 Al Bateel Bakery
7.14 Shahad Al Jazeera Bakery
7.15 Mesaieed bakery- qbake
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Kellogg Co.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Almarai Co. Ltd
- Americana Group
- Korean Bakeries WLL
- Al Arz Automatic Bakery LLC
- Sunbulah Group
- Bakemart LLC
- Magnolia Bakery
- General Mills
- Napoli Bakeries
- Al Bateel Bakery
- Shahad Al Jazeera Bakery
- Mesaieed bakery- qbake