Adoption of Biopesticides
Biopesticides are showing large adoption by industry, due to lesser regulation on product approval and low costs of product development. Being essentially less harmful compared to regular synthetic pesticides, biopesticides typically affect only the target pest and other organisms that are closely related to it, as against broad-spectrum conventional pesticides, which can be harmful to other organisms.
North America is expected to be the Fastest Growing Market
North America was the fastest growing market for crop protection chemicals in 2017, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2018 to 2023 owing to growing consumer awareness regarding the ill-effects of synthetic agrochemicals. However, growing demand for biopesticides in the region owing to various attributes including low toxicity, high effectiveness and safety is expected to augment market growth over the projected period.
Key Developments in the Market
- 2017: FMC acquired a portion of DuPont's crop protection business, which it had to divest as per European Commission’s rule regarding its merger with Dow Chemical.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To understand the growth trends and forecast for 2018 - 2023 in the global crop protection chemicals (pesticides) market. The information is crucial to understand the market’s functionalities and the changes which are possible to follow.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Major developments in the market are identified in the study, which helps the clients to understand the nature and scope of this market from a macro perspective.
- The information regarding market overview, especially in terms of maturity provided in the study, is essential toward developing apt growth strategies suitable for the region considered in the study.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Companies & Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Adoption of Biopesticides
3.1.2 Organizations Promoting Integrated Pest Management Techniques
3.1.3 Adoption of Genetically Modified (GM) Crops
3.1.4 Growing Food Demand and Shrinking Land
3.2.1 Major Regions Facing Pesticides Ban
3.2.2 Low Per Capita Use of Pesticides in Several Regions
3.2.3 Impact on enviroment
3.2.4 R&D Costs Burgeoning
3.2.5 Growing Demand for Food Safety and Quality
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.1.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.1.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Mode of Action
5.2 By Origin
126.96.36.199 Grains & Cereals
188.8.131.52 Oil seeds
184.108.40.206 Fruits & Vegetables
5.3.2 Non-Crop- Based
220.127.116.11 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 South Korea
5.4.4 South America
22.214.171.124 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
7.2 BASF SE
7.3 Bayer Cropscience AG
7.4 Bioworks Inc.
7.5 Dow Agrosciences LLC
7.7 FMC Corporation
7.8 Isagro SPA
7.9 Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd
7.10 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
7.11 Monsanto Company
7.12 Nippon Soda Co. Ltd
7.13 Nufarm Ltd
7.14 Arysta Life Science
7.15 Syngenta International AG
7.16 Sumitomo Chemical
7.17 UPL Ltd
8. Future Outlook of the Market