Evolving R&D Priorities - The Major Driving Force
Major fungicide players in the market, such as, Syngenta, Bayer, BASF, etc., are investing heavily in R&D to develop SDHI fungicides. Syngenta’s new SDHI fungicide, Elatus Era, is a result of sustained investment into R&D for more than 15 years. Syngenta, with its focus on developing new agronomic strategies to address the next green revolution, developed seed treatment fungicide, Sedaxane, which is presently being marketed under the trade name VIBRANCE. Seed treatment is likely to play a key role in enhancing crop performance.
Agrochemical giants are focusing on R&D and new product launches. Owing to companies’ interest in the said class of fungicides, SDHI’s share in the fungicides market has increased from 8.98% in 2014, to 11.25% in 2016, and it is estimated to reach 22.95% by 2023.
South America to Witness the Fastest Growth
There is an increasing demand trend for crop-protection products, such as, fungicides that include SDHI fungicides for seed treatment and crop protection from the countries, like Brazil and Argentina. The trend is expected to sustain and act as growth drivers for the SDHI fungicide market of South America.
Further, with the off-patenting of some of the major SDHI active ingredients, such as, sedaxane and benzovindiflupyr in the coming years, an increase the availability and reach of SDHI fungicides to these regions is expected in a better and competitive prices, thereby pushing the growth in this segment is a substantial manner.
Key Players: SYNGENTA, BASF, BAYER AG, DUPONT, FMC, CERTIS
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The factors responsible for driving and constraining the market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Analysis on all the segments with conclusions
- To have an understanding of the fastest growing or/and largest regions during the forecast period
- For getting abreast of the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Future Outlook of the Market
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel. Customization of the Report
- Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
- Companies of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increasing Demand for Food (Meat/Grain)
3.1.2 Evolving R&D Priorities
3.1.3 Adoption of New Farming Practices
3.2.1 Regulatory Concerns
3.2.2 High Production Costs and Wastage
3.2.3 Decreasing Arable Land
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3 Threats of New Entrants
4.1.4 Threats of Substitute Products and Services
4.1.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Application
220.127.116.11.1 Stone Fruits
18.104.22.168.2 Pome Fruits
5.1.2 Non-Crop- Based
22.214.171.124 Turf and Ornamental Grass
5.2 By Geography
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 South Africa
6. Competitor Analysis
6.1 Market Shares of Leading Players
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
7. Company Profiles
7.3 Arysta LifeScience
7.4 Bayer Cropscience Ag
7.7 Certis Europe
8. Future Outlook of the Market