Growing Demand for Bakery Products - Major Driver
The increased consumption of bakery products across the Middle Eastern countries is expected to drive the consumption rate of healthy bakery products in Bahrain as well, during the forecast period. The Bahraini bakery sector does not require a huge capital for the production. However, the import of raw materials is a constraint that could lower the margins. The highest share of the bakery products can be attributed to the increase in the consumption of packed goods, such as ready-to-eat cakes and cookies.
The technological advancements in agriculture can make the bakery industry self-sufficient, in terms of raw materials like wheat and sugar, thus reducing the dependence on imports.
Hypermarkets Likely to Register the Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
By product type, the Bahraini bakery product market can be segmented into bread & rolls, biscuits, cakes, pastries & puffs, breakfast cereals, and other products. The market was led by the breads & rolls segment, followed by other products, and the breakfast cereals segment is likely to register a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. By distribution channel, the hypermarket segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Major Players: MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC., KELLOGG CO., PEPSICO INC., ALMARAI CO. LTD, AMERICANA GROUP, KOREAN BAKERIES WLL, NAFEES BAKERS, DELBA BACKBETRIEB, BAKEMART LLC and MAGNOLIA BAKERY, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Trends
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Shifting Consumer Preference toward Wheat Products
4.1.2 Demand for Convenient Baked Goodies
4.2.1 Growing Awareness of Health Benefits
4.2.2 Dependence on Imports
4.3.1 Scope for Technological Advancement
4.3.2 Innovative Product Development
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
4.5.2 Target Market Identification
188.8.131.52 Purchasing Power
184.108.40.206 Demographic Strength and Weakness
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Bread & Rolls
5.1.3 Pastries & Puffs
5.1.5 Breakfast Cereals
5.1.6 Other Product Types
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.1 Traditional Grocery
5.2.4 Online Retailers
5.2.5 Independent Small Grocers
5.2.6 Convenience Store
5.2.7 Other Distribution Channels
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Mondelez International Inc.
7.2 Kellogg Co.
7.3 PepsiCo Inc.
7.4 Almarai Co. Ltd
7.5 Americana Group
7.6 Korean Bakeries WLL
7.7 Nafees Bakers
7.8 Delba Backbetrieb
7.9 Bakemart LLC
7.10 Magnolia Bakery