In Terms of Product Type, the Passenger Cars Segment accounted for the Highest Market Share
Due to the rising purchasing power of the millennial population, the demand for passenger cars is growing. For an average consumer, truck is a reliable option, as it has good fuel efficiency and safety features. These factors drive the growth of the heavy weight vehicles segment. Premium vehicles and utilities continue to drive the sales rate of light vehicles, which cumulatively is expected to contribute to a growth in demand for temperature sensors during the forecast period.
The Engine Management Systems Segment Holds the Major Share in Application
The engine management systems (EMS) are small in size, therefore their engines are made eco-friendly, without compromising the performance of vehicles. Reduction in the size of engine increases the fuel efficiency, leading to a better mileage. Barometric pressure sensor is an essential part in EMS for gasoline and diesel engines. Fuel economy standards, such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxide emission limits, are getting stringent worldwide, thus, there are many restrictions on emissions .This factor has compelled manufacturers to develop fuel-efficient EMS complying with emission standards, therefore, driving the demand for EMS in the pressure sensors market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Holds the Major Market Share among all Other Regions
The growth in Asia-Pacific owes to the development of automotive industry in countries, like China and India. The regulations imposed, regarding safety and emission controls, in North America, Europe, and Latin America are expected to boost the market significantly, during the forecast period. The Middle East & African market is anticipated to witness a stagnant growth during the forecast period.
- December 2016: Robert Bosch GmbH introduced the SMP14x, a hydraulic pressure sensor for automatic transmissions that enables a high degree of driving comfort to the vehicle's passenger.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of automotive pressure sensors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Application of Pressure sensors
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model - Industry Attractiveness
5. Global Automotive Pressure Sensor Market Segmentation - by Vehicle Type
5.1 Passenger Cars
5.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
6. Global Automotive Pressure Sensor Market Segmentation - By Application
6.1 Tire pressure Monitoring Systems
6.2 Brake Booster Systems
6.3 Engine Management Systems
6.4 Exhaust gas Recirculation Systems
6.5 Air Bag systems
6.6 Vehicle dynamic Control
7. Global Automotive Pressure Sensor Market Segmentation - By Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2.1 United Kingdom
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.3 South Africa
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
8.1 Honeywell International Inc.
8.2 Denso Corporation
8.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.4 ST Microelectronics NV
8.5 Infineon Technologies AG
8.6 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
8.7 NXP Semiconductor NV
8.8 Denso Corporation
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Automotive Pressure Sensor Market