Increasing Adoption of BYOD Policies
The enterprises are constantly opting for solutions that channel a large number of computing devices and create advanced communication infrastructure. With data and applications breaking the boundaries of desktops by becoming available on multiple devices, the concept of integrated workplace has diminished. The policies, such as bring-your-own-device, are increasing the number of devices that needs to be consolidated with the enterprise networks. BYOD has a significant impact on enterprises, as they are realizing the advantages in terms of cost saving, productivity, and flexibility. A survey by Cisco reported that 69% of the IT decision makers favor BYOD as an optimistic addition to workplace policy, as it saves workers’ time. These practices also reduce capital expenditure and increase creative approach of businesses, toward improving workplace satisfaction, maintaining security and productivity along, and providing flexibility. Therefore, the increasing adoption of BYOD policies is leading to the growth of the Managed Mobility Service Market.
Manufacturing Industry to Accelerate the Market Landscape
Manufacturers from all over the world face intense competition. Reliable application delivery maintains the information flow through complex supply chain, and keeps operations running smoothly and inventory moving from warehouse floor to delivery. With the advent of smart manufacturing, owing to the cost effectiveness, small size, and ease of use, mobile devices have become an essential part of the manufacturing process. With the increasing adoption of technological mobility, these devices are becoming one of the core requirements of manufacturing processes, such as production, assembly, and packaging. Mobility offers advantages, such as single-point data transfer, across the network. Smooth and real-time data and information flow significantly improve the response time to suppliers, vendors, and customers, while improving the performance. The extensive use of mobile devices for manufacturing has been able to lure investments in the segment from major players, like Honeywell, who launched Skynax, a mobility management solution that can process instructions and receive critical information regarding delivery, goods in transit, etc.
North America to Dominate the Market
North America accounted for the largest market share of the Managed Mobility Service Market. A significant number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in this region adopting MMS solutions and the early adoption of the latest technologies in countries like the United States and Canada, are driving the growth of the market. The adoption of managed mobility services is massive among SMEs, because the implementation of these services does not require an extension of IT resources, as Managed Service Providers (MSPs) handle these services. The increasing penetration of smart mobile devices among organizations and increasing adoption of BYOD policies for connectivity among the employees, to provide flexible services to the customers in the United States and Canada, are leading to the adoption of MMS solutions.
In addition, mandatory compliance with specific industry regulations, such as HIPAA for the healthcare sector, is further encouraging the adoption of MMS solutions across these end-user verticals. The managed mobility service market is growing and the adoption rate is expected to grow exponentially during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Accenture and Faurecia, a French auto supplier, signed partnership agreement for five years, for innovating mobility services. The companies will develop products and services for connected autonomous vehicles.
- October 2017 - AT & T partnered exchange introduced mobility tools, which are easy-to-manage and simple, such that it will help solution providers to offer more value to their customers.
- September 2017 - HP Inc. introduced new security, management, software development capability, and mobility features for its A3 printer family.
- February 2017 - IBM acquired Agile 3 Solutions, a software company that created security analytics dashboard, enabling C-suite executives with limited technical knowledge, to understand security alerts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Understanding how the rising adoption in the BSFI industry could change the dynamics of the Managed Mobility Service Market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The deployment mode that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Managed Mobility Service Market - Segmentation
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By Type
5.2.1 Mobile Device Management
5.2.2 Mobile Security
5.2.3 Mobile Application Management
5.2.4 Other Types
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.4 Power & Energy
5.3.5 IT & Telecom
5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6. AT&T Inc.
6.1 Fujitsu Ltd
6.2 IBM Corporation
6.3 Wipro Ltd
6.4 Orange SA
6.5 Telefónica SA
6.6 Deutsche Telekom AG
6.8 Vodafone Group PLC
6.9 Accenture PLC
6.10 Tech Mahindra
6.11 Investment Analysis
7. Outlook of the Global Managed Mobility Service Market