Growing End-user Industries - Drive the Market
Air pollutants in the form of particulates, gases, vapors, or even aerosols have been increasing noticeably, with growing number of industries. Due to increasing air toxins from industries, air quality control regulations have increased, worldwide. In Asia-Pacific, the industrial sector has been witnessing strong growth in countries, such as China and India. In Europe, the industries are expected to outdo the growth rates of the previous years. Besides this, the industries in the United States are likely to revive, due to the government intention to ban automotive import from Mexico. Due to the increasing environmental concerns, these industries have to comply with the global emission, which has created market for air pollution control equipment for industrial installations. Hence, with the growing industrial establishments, the demand for industrial air pollution control solutions market is likely to increase during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the demand for industrial air pollution control solutions during the forecast period, due to rising construction activities leading to growth of cement industry, increasing coal-based power generation, and anticipated expansion in the oil & gas sector activities in the region. Europe is expected to witness rise in the demand for industrial air pollution control devices, due to the increasing governmental regulations for improving air quality. Further, increasing government regulations and anticipated growth of the chemical industry is expected to drive the demand for industrial air pollution control equipment in North America.
Increasing Emission Regulations in India
The increasing rate of coal consumption, illegal mining operations, and less efficient industrial processes have led to the deterioration of air quality in India. The country has also been witnessing growth of industrial sector, driven by the government’s “Make in India” campaign, which adds to the need to install air quality control devices as per the CPCB standards. In addition, the growing per-capita energy consumption and demand for the same are the major factors responsible for the high levels greenhouse gas emissions. As a result, the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has implemented air pollution control norms and standards that mandate the installation of industrial air pollution control solutions in all industries, in the country. Hence, increasing government regulations regarding emissions is likely to drive the demand for industrial air pollution control devices in the country.
Key Developments in the Market
- June 2017: The Central Electricity Authority (CEA) has set in place a roadmap for the plants to install essential pollution abatement technology earliest by 2020.
- March 2017: Li Keqiang, Premier of the People's Republic of China, vowed to cut both SOx and NOx emissions. The government has already begun tightening regulations on both new and existing coal-fired power plants. It is reducing the allowed levels of particulate matter (PM) in certain areas to 5 mg/Nm3. The newly amended Air Pollution Law requires all older coal-fired plants to be retrofitted to meet environmental standards.
- February 2017: European Commission sent a warning to Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom for failing to address repeated breaches of air pollution limits for nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Identify the drivers, restraints, and opportunity possessed by the global industrial air pollution control solutions market with in-depth analysis.
- Analyze the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Identify the most dominating type of service with forecasted market estimate.
- Identify the largest, fastest growing, and significant regions during the forecast period with in-depth analysis.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Global Industrial Air Pollution Control Solutions Market Analysis, By Geography
6.1 North America
6.1.3 Rest of North America
6.2.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
6.4 South America
6.4.4 Rest of South America
6.5 Middle East & Africa
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7. Global Industrial Air Pollution Control Solutions Market Analysis, By Application
7.1 Power Generation
7.2 Cement Industry
7.3 Iron & Steel Industry
7.4 Chemical Industry
8. Global Industrial Air Pollution Control Solutions Market Analysis, By Type
8.1 Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP)
8.2 Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
8.4 Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
8.5 Fabric Filters
9. Key Company Profiles* (Overview, Products, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd
9.2 Thermax Ltd
9.3 Amec Foster Wheeler
9.4 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
9.5 Ducon Technologies Inc.
9.6 General Electric
9.7 Fujian Longking Co. Ltd
9.8 Siemens AG
9.9 Gea Bischoff
9.10 Hamon Corporation
9.11 Esco International
9.12 Horiba Ltd
9.13 Calgon Carbon Corporation
9.14 Pure Air Solutions
9.16 Andritz Ag
(*List of companies is not exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any company profile)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
11.1 Contact Us
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd
- Thermax Ltd
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Ducon Technologies Inc.
- Fujian Longking Co. Ltd
- Siemens AG
- GEA Bischoff
- Hamon Corporation
- ESCO International
- HorIBA Ltd
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Pure Air Solutions
- Andritz Ag