This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with cancer therapy and cardiac monitoring system. The TOE also focuses on flexible lithium Batteries, autonomous vehicles, and connected buildings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. The research provides intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Cancer Therapy, Cardiology, Lithium Batteries, Autonomous Vehicles, and Connected Buildings
- Promising T-Cell Therapy for Lymphoma
- Innovative Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Device
- Flexible Lithium Battery for Emerging Wearable Electronics
- Robo Taxi Services Are the Future of Automotive
- Prospects of Radio Frequency Sensing in Connected Buildings