This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in manufacturing of bio-plastics and chemicals. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations in the areas of building energy Management, nylon recycling, and plastics to fuel conversion.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Energy Management, Nylon Recycling, Plastics to Fuel Conversion, and Chemicals Production
- Bioplastics made from Bacteria Provide Compostable Alternative to Conventional Plastics
- Bacterial Catalyst Allows Effective Production of Chirally Pure Enantiomers of Alcohols
- Smart Building Internet-of-Things System Using Sensors, Data, and Analytics
- Innovative Nylon Recycling Process
- Extraction of High-value Fuels from Plastics Using Continuous Extraction Technology
- Industry Contacts