This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in synthetic biology and manufacturing biodegradable polymers. The TOE also focuses on alternative approaches to plant cultivations such as gene-editing, chloroplast engineering technology, and innovative soil additives.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Synthetic Biology, Manufacturing Biodegradable Polymers, and Plant Cultivation
- Semi-synthetic Bacteria Increases DNA Information Capacity
- Genome Editing Technology Improves Crop Productivity
- Precision Engineered Chloroplast for Yield Improvement
- Manufacturing Biodegradable Polymers Using Bacteria
- Optimization of Water Usage in Agricultural Soil
- Industry Contacts