This edition of the ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, dark data analytics, robotic process automation, and cloud computing. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as indoor network coverage, healthcare services, people tracking, fleet management, construction productivity, and marketing intelligence.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as big data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Emerging ICT Innovations in Healthcare, Construction, Fleet Management, and Indoor Connectivity
- Small Cell Solution for Indoor Network Coverage
- AI-based Chatbot Provides Personalized Health Service
- AI-enabled People Tracking Solution
- Cloud based Platform for Healthcare Services
- AI-enabled Electric Vehicle Fleet Management Solution
- RPA for Personalized Digital Engagement
- Customizable Prescriptive Analytics for Business Users
- Purpose-built Application for Dark Data Analytics
- Cloud Solution for Improving Construction Productivity
- AI-based Automated Marketing Intelligence
- Industry Contacts