"Bundling ICT and traditional connectivity services provides a significant opportunity for operators to differentiate themselves and boost their SME portfolios."
Operators are in a unique position to sell ICT services with traditional connectivity, but are currently doing so with limited success. Operators will need to carefully select opportunities, form partnerships and make acquisitions to gain the necessary capabilities, and reform sales and support channels to be able to capitalise on this considerable opportunity.
This report answers the following questions.
- What are the challenges hindering operators’ potential in the ICT market?
- What are the best methods for operators to use to overcome these challenges and penetrate the ICT market?
- What are the best methods for selling these services alongside traditional connectivity?
- What reforms to sales and support structures are needed for this transition to be effective?
Who Should Read this Report
- Strategy teams and individuals from operators’ enterprise or SME divisions that are interested in exploring the opportunities in the SME and ICT market.