This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations associated with flexible adhesives and autonomous vehicles. The TOE also focuses on metal-organic frameworks, biometrics, and battery anodes.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Adhesives, Autonomous Vehicles, Metal-organic Frameworks, Biometrics, and Battery Anodes
Innovations in Adhesives, Autonomous Vehicles, Metal-organic Frameworks, Biometrics, and Battery Anodes
- Flexible Adhesive for Mechanical Parts
- Second-generation Chipsets Provide V2X Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Flexible Metal-organic Framework for Selective Hydrogen Isotope Separation
- Embedded Biometric Solution for Authentication and Access Control
- Interdigitated Eutectic Alloy Anodes for Batteries